Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email or write to our Data Protection Officer.
In addition, you can unsubscribe from email newsletters by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email newsletter.